For Sale 1970 Plymouth Fury III convertible - $7500 (West Bloomfield)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Fury III is great for cruising with the top down. 383 cubic inch engine with a 2 bbl carburetor and runs great. The body has had some work with filler in the rear quarter panels. Top goes up and down with no problem. Radio with 8 track player does not work. Lights, turn signals, dash lights all work great. 95,000 miles. Great for Woodward Ave.

furycab.jpg

What's his definition of some filler in the rear quarters? Where they rebuilt with a couple of gallons?

The interior looks like it got a lot of help from another plymouth, maybe a 69 fury?

I like it and used to live in West Bloomfield, nice area.

It's a c-body...as long as it looks good and drives nice, it'd work for me.

Chesterfield Twp.

Looks like S. Warren in the driveway picture

That actually looks very similar to the neighborhood(s) I've lived in in West Bloomfield.

I used to deliver for a lumber company. It's amazing how neighborhoods vary. I'd guess maybe Waterford or Keego Harbor by that picture... in that part of Oakland County.

West Bloomfield has got some really great blue collar type neighborhoods with an up northy feel to them.

It's strange how colors can alter your perception of a car. The green '70 Fury convertible with the 440 in the other thread may well be a better car/deal than this based on what we know from the ads. But I like this better strictly because of the colors inside and out. I could live with the green interior on the other car but that dark green paint just kills it for me.

LOL, I purposely left that pic out when I reposted them.

I have to agree with Greg B., rare options are nice but for me color is 99% of the attraction with these cars.

I figured and I posted it as a dry humor joke but showed the ad with price for future ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back