For Sale 1970 PLYMOUTH FURY |||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Purvee

Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 PLYMOUTH FURY ||| PM23 ROOFLINE
2 DOOR HARDTOP FOR SALE. 3800.00
NEEDS A WINDSHIELD AND THE SIDE MOULDING TRIM. TRUNK PAN. THE 383 MOTOR HAS 18K ON THE ORIGINAL CAR. OLD LADY BOUGHT IT NEW AND DROVE IT AROUND TOWN. THE CAR HAS POTENTIAL TO BE A NICE RIDE.
REDUCED THE PRICE TO $3800.00.
PRICE IS NON NEGOTIABLE. I WONT PART THE CAR OUT.
20191024_180127.jpg

Last edited:
That's a beautiful car you have. I'm not in the market, always looking though. Any additional information or photos you could offer would help your sale. Original paint? It looks amazing! And at 18K I would assume so. Do you have the trim? Some photos of the interior and possibly the underside? Good luck with the sale, thanks for posting it here.

Not original paint. The trim is not in good condition. I was told it was it may have 18k on it. The interior dashboard is cracked . The motor is in great shape.

Most 50 year old cars need a trunk floor pan. When these high winds stop, I will get it to a shop and get under carriage photos. The car gets me back and forth to the dog park with no issues. That's all I need. Siberian Husky.. I might just keep it.
View attachment 326585

20190602_194346.jpg

I will replace the trunk pan.. its easy. Under 200.00View attachment 326698 ugh

It's easier said than done. And don't order that Chevy pan, that'll make it even less easy. This really isn't one of those D.I.Y. jobs. Unless you are a competent welder and fitter. Also by the looks of it, the tank will have to be dropped to do the job properly and safely.

It's easier said than done. And don't order that Chevy pan, that'll make it even less easy. This really isn't one of those D.I.Y. jobs. Unless you are a competent welder and fitter. Also by the looks of it, the tank will have to be dropped to do the job properly and safely.
I expect a C body pan is a hard find. I have only found C2C making one for my Fury :(

Yes defiantly have to remove the gas tank. The hardest part of a trunk floor R&R is removing the old one and prepping for the new one. The rustier the floor the easier it is to remove though. You should have better than average skills to do it yourself. Especially welding skills. My 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back