For Sale 1972 Dodge Monaco $6800.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

daver

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ready Running and Roadworthy! There wasnt any snow or salt to speak of here this winter so i drove her almost daily, and
for one week each month we inched toward the 4k$ worth of parts & work it needed for reliability. The hoses, belts, gear oil, full tune up, carb rebuild and ignition/exhaust/tire/alternator/battery
upgrades were almost the cost of the purchase! What you have now is a strong running 400ci 2 bbl with a manifold back full dual exhaust. It sounds good! Strong and steady Power Drum Brakes.
The roof is looking cancerous under the vinyl but there are no leaks or odors to speak of. (see outside rear pass. side for pic of rust on pillar. ) . There is NO RUST underneath!
A pleasant shock and surprise - we believe the car saw way too much sunshine but the 63k miles seems to read true. Heat working, AC original ( would need conversion to work).
6800.00 Will be on fb for slightly more starting next week in Madison CT 06443. I thank you all for your help and guidance along the way, and
I'm confident you're getting your money's worth and more. Did I mention the cool as **** hideway headlights work ? :)

monaco.jpg

monaco3.jpg

monaco5.jpg

invoice1.jpg

invoice2.jpg

invoice3.jpg

interior.jpg

monaco engine.jpg

monaco7.jpg

monaco rear.jpg

Last edited:
Status