NOT MINE 1972 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe

Shazbot

Reaction score

1972 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe​

1972 Chrysler Fury Gran Coupe NO RESERVE – Enthusiast Collector Car Auction

Description​

Car is unmodified other than a professional paint job approximately 10 years ago, with optional 400 ci engine, power windows front and rear, power steering, power brakes, air conditioning, rear defrost, and factory radio.

Vehicle is in very good original condition. Currently 3rd owner, undocumented, but previous owner had car for over 20 years. Stored indoors since 1972. Has original paisley top that looks like new.Car runs and drives fantastic. Everything works as it should.Easy restoration project or enjoy as is.
  • 58000 miles
  • PP29M2D321733

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Wow, is that ever sharp! Nice colours, and the paisley top is probably the perfect period option. Hopefully whoever gets it keeps it nice... and stock... please no mags and white letters on this one! :rolleyes:

Very nice car. I wonder if its Sarhara Beige like our old wagon, anyone have the fender tag? I’m curious.

I sent an email. Looks like their next auction is september 6-7.

I would Day 2 those right away! I'd leave everything else alone, however.
It's more unique stock; back in the day when there were many stock ones, mags would have looked unique, but now the few that are left seem to always end-up with mags and white letters. It's also nice to see how cars were when they were new, as a reflection of the driving and tastes of the time.

It's more unique stock; back in the day when there were many stock ones, mags would have looked unique, but now the few that are left seem to always end-up with mags and white letters. It's also nice to see how cars were when they were new, as a reflection of the driving and tastes of the time.
All very good points. That's why I still have the stock wheels and covers for many of my cars. I'd still Day 2 those wheels in a heartbeat.

Back