Not open for further replies.

Factorial

Reaction score
Contact seller
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

BIN: $17,999.00

Cool body color but not with that top and interior.

Amazing vehicle, fully repainted, new vinyl top, transmission just completely rebuilt and shifts like butter, brand new front end with over sized disc brakes.

Comes with the original wheels and hub caps, as well as all the side body trim moldings if you wish to install them. AM/FM stereo with CD player installed inside the glove box so not to alter the original look of the instrument cluster.

Custom exhaust system that sounds great. Original air cleaner also comes with the car.
This is a rare edition, as most of these came in two door models. Only 43K original miles, no rust, and two owners. Air conditioning works great, and the car has a nice ride to it. Has a 360 CID V-8 with 4 barrel carb. The carb settings are just right on this car, idles smooth, two pumps to the floor and she fires right up on cold start.
Very comfortable car !

1973 Dodge Polara | eBay

Nice car but as much as I hate to devalue our C bodies when did 73 4 dr sedans become worth 18 grand?

LOL in all my years with mopars back in the day I never saw anything that color.

Saw Donald Trump on the news the other night recent, tan with very white eyes, WTF, had to continue watching news to believe what I saw. Sure enough, tanning bed or spray tan... tool.

Sure enough, tanning bed or spray tan... the tool being used to expose our corrupt deep-state insider system

Fixed.

But anyways... I thought there might be a chance it was a special order color since the did a nice job in the trunk and hood jambs. But then I saw the rad support... So close and yet so far :(
s-l500.jpg

I didnt think there was a question that this was the original color . The color combination is awful ....

Plus the photography is worse than mine.

Could be a fire chief's car.

Negative, the interior would be black and so would the top .

You're seeing that as red Bob? I see it as ORANGE bright ORANGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back