For Sale 1973 Imperial in Delaware - 5200.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

IwannaImp

Reaction score
Contact seller
Also has a youtube video that gives a bit more info - link in ad.

00Q0Q_yyzvS4zGFY_1200x900.jpg
00P0P_7KUEVLyzKca_1200x900.jpg

How about a link to the ad itself.

THink this is it?

There is odd narration at beginning you may/may not find interesting, so you might wanna skip to 1:40 mark if you wanna get to the car.

Video poster's description.

Here's my '73 Imperial 4 door hardtop. I purchased this car last year from an older gentleman in Huntsville, Alabama. The car spent it's whole like in Alabama until the time I brought her to Delaware. The car sat for many years unused and not driven.

In the time that I've had her I pulled and cleaning the gas tank, cleaned the fuel and return lines, replaced the carburetor, went through the brakes and replaced parts, installed all new ignition parts, set the air gap, installed new hoses, belts and muffler then had her aligned.

After cleaning the interior and buffing the exterior, I now have a really great, easy driving and smooth luxury car. She drives effortlessly, stops strong and is a delight to drive.

Very attractive powder blue car but I'm predicting a mechanical money pit that is made even more impractical by the fact it's a 4 door. Somebody might not losing his shirt on a 2 door.

It was on ebay a few weeks ago and didn't sell. The owner wants too much for it considering all its faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back