1979 Dodge B200 SWB Street Van

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Yup, that's right, I've decided to sell my Dodge van. I'm wanting to significantly downsize my collection of six hobby cars and trucks, down to just one or perhaps two. It is my dark Metallic Brown '79 Dodge SWB van. 360 4-bbl, auto. Dual a/c, heater, cruise, full gauges, ps, pdb, p locks, manual windows and seats. two-speed wipers. NO tilt. Pioneer AM/FM/CD with two 500W amps, 12" sub, two 6x9 and two 6-1/2" speakers. Ice box, bar, closet, fold-out sofa, swivel captain's chairs. A nice driving van that gets the attention wherever I go with it!

I've owned the van for a bit over a year. It came from California originally, through Arkansas. The PO did a lot to the van, such as flares, front spoiler, rear '08 Challenger spoiler, functional sidepipes, American Torq-Thrust wheels (15x10 rear, 15x7 front) with Cooper 295-50R15 rears and 235-60R15 fronts, with the wheel spokes painted gold. Yellow and brown longitudinal tape stripe all around. Fiberglass scooped hood with hood pins. Three interior lights. Dual fuel tanks! Windshield replaced in the recent past.

Has spare wheel/tire with jack and chocks.

The van shows 135K miles. I've put perhaps 2K miles on it in the past year. The van is titled and tagged in MY name. Drives great!!! Always garaged in my shop...unless I'm out driving it, of course!

Price is $13K, no trades.

Located in Oklahoma City, OK. PM me here for more details and pics. Thanks! van at church show.jpg

van at church show.jpg

Last edited:
Got it listed over there, a lot of cheapskates, but not all. Other than that, it's a good forum, I've been over there nearly two years now.

Last edited:
Pretty nicely integrated body mods. Not too often the case. Good luck

The disctinuance of these this van generation is a a great loss of another sector of American icon automobilia. Now they are all heading to those woosy
little French bread pissbombs that zip through cobblestone alleys.

Posted via Topify on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back