66 Chrysler 300 'vert 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not necessarily for sale but there is a contact link to make him an offer.

http://ipocars.com/vinfo/chrysler/300-1966.html

chrysler__300_1966_1_lgw.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I'm missing something from lack of experience. It does not look as if it's jacked up in the rear, but drastically lowered up front.

Yep, just crank the T-bars down. That'll make the rear looked jacked up a little.

yeah, I know about adjusting "T" bars, just don't know why you would want to adjust them that low. That thing is almost scraping the ground.

I guess I'm missing something from lack of experience.
I have to keep giving you young'ns history lessons.
He went with the traditional 60's NASCAR stance with that car and I like it!
In Mopars they cranked down on the T-bar and on the Fords and GM's they torched the front coils.

pearsondavid01.jpg

mtrsptshist_1146.jpg

images

Last edited:
I have a confession. Please forgive me but for some reason that makes me a tad bit horny...

chrysler__300c_1968_2_lgw.jpg

Here's the scariest part: I'd like to buy it and not change a thing.

This one's already in Germany according to the plates. And putting stickers in the Fast and Furious way on a full size car is something I'd also attribut to a German guy.

I have to keep giving you young'ns history lessons.
He went with the traditional 60's NASCAR stance with that car and I like it!
In Mopars they cranked down on the T-bar and on the Fords and GM's they torched the front coils.

pearsondavid01.jpg

mtrsptshist_1146.jpg

images

Ok, Prof., so school me.

"In Mopars they cranked down on the T-bar and on the Fords and GM's they torched the front coils".
---To what end does this serve?? aerodynamics?? coolness factor??....What?

Handling, it lowers the car to the ground therefore the weight is lower, less body roll

Much oblige. I was seriously interested in what that did for the car. Now I know.:sSig_thanks:

Guess the Prof. was in the "teacher's lounge".

This one's already in Germany according to the plates. And putting stickers in the Fast and Furious way on a full size car is something I'd also attribut to a German guy.

You see F&F.
I see NASCAR from back in the day.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back