For Sale 67 hardtop on ebay not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
A 67 4 door hardtop has come on ebay for sale, but buying through ebay is a no no for me, can't bid on cars without seeing them in the flesh.

So any thoughts on it just from the limited pictures they have supplied? Its not green but not far off :lol:

Advice much appreciated

1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown | eBay

Great color. The vinyl top does not appear to be correct. I think the $13,500 price is optimistic. Too bad that speaker holes were cut in the rear doors. I think we have seen this one before, several months ago.

I´m not an expert on these model years, but the rubber floor mats look like add-on parts.
@detmatt
Matt, tell your opinion about the whole car, please.

Last edited:
It looks fantastic to me accept the 3 items below. In my opinion the floor mats are vintage but definitely not original.
D43E846E-EB47-4C24-B7DF-9FF3514783B3.png
D09A496F-5C6F-4A6A-B778-22E6494BBB25.png
82A0E644-07F3-4AFB-907E-53D4601F79F8.png

Asked the seller to contact me if it fails to sell via ebay. Also contacted the seller of the Canadian car mentioned in another thread.

I did not spot the hole, did see the mark on the bumper, but thought it may be a reflection or dirt? could be rust. But not sure what the other issue is on the door panel, wrong handle?

Price is too high IMHO but we'll see if I get a reply...

Asked the seller to contact me if it fails to sell via ebay. Also contacted the seller of the Canadian car mentioned in another thread.

I did not spot the hole, did see the mark on the bumper, but thought it may be a reflection or dirt? could be rust. But not sure what the other issue is on the door panel, wrong handle?

Price is too high IMHO but we'll see if I get a reply...
No, just that there’s a handle at all.:lol:

That handle is sooooo outta place...
Why,, WHY,, did they ever put those damn things in these cars....
Power vents should’ve been standard.:thumbsup:

The car has been resprayed with no mention of it in the ad. I wonder what they are hiding and what other poor masking jobs there are on it. Not to mention no power vents.

s-l1600.jpg

It does mention being repainted in the text..
"“48 K original miles, this was a North Carolina garage kept Imperial, it was completely repainted two years ago in the original factory color. The air conditioning and all power features work fine. if you are looking for a nice clean Imperial , that has an original interior which still looks like new. It always starts right up, it is very reliable. My 85 year old father says sell it to someone who will appreciate it. Fly in and drive it home. The miles on the title are marked as exempt since North Carolina marks all old cars as exempt, the condition speaks for itself. This is a jewel of a Imperial.”"

It does mention being repainted in the text..
"“48 K original miles, this was a North Carolina garage kept Imperial, it was completely repainted two years ago in the original factory color. The air conditioning and all power features work fine. if you are looking for a nice clean Imperial , that has an original interior which still looks like new. It always starts right up, it is very reliable. My 85 year old father says sell it to someone who will appreciate it. Fly in and drive it home. The miles on the title are marked as exempt since North Carolina marks all old cars as exempt, the condition speaks for itself. This is a jewel of a Imperial.”"

Speed reading has never served me well. LOL! Thanks for correcting me.

n/p rexus... Not really correcting... I didn't see it at first then on reading again I noticed it.....
:thumbsup:

I got a few more pics from the seller, dont think I will be buying this a can of worms methinks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back