67 Newport custom 4 door window channels

bodydropped72

Reaction score
Looking to find some replacement window channels for my 67 Newport… all 4 door window vertical window channels!!! I’ve done a search through many of the “parts supply” online stores but all they show is a and b bodies. From what I can see is it’s 3 individual pieces per window. The 2 “vertical” guides for inside front and back of each door and the horizontal one that is just that, goes into the top of the window frame. Thanks in advance

Is this a sedan with a solid frame on the door around the door window openings?

Looking to find some replacement window channels for my 67 Newport… all 4 door window vertical window channels!!! I’ve done a search through many of the “parts supply” online stores but all they show is a and b bodies. From what I can see is it’s 3 individual pieces per window. The 2 “vertical” guides for inside front and back of each door and the horizontal one that is just that, goes into the top of the window frame. Thanks in advance
Something about your description does not really fit either the 4-dr sedan or 4-dr hardtop, as to "channel". Might download the Chrysler Parts Manual at www.mymopar.com and look at the illustrations of window channels/hardware for verification. You can also find a Chrysler Factory Service Manual for download, too. Whether Plymouth, Dodge, or Chrysler, brand does not matter as they were all the same components within a particular platform (i.e.,, 65-68 Slabs, '69-'73 Fuselage, '74-'78 Formals).

CBODY67

Back