For Sale 67 Plymouth Belvedere I, 2 dr.Post, Original Hemi-4 spd.250,000 North Phoenix U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCRig

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5021903204.html
00N0N_dF3703jGGTZ_600x450.jpg
00P0P_6PJ0T1PAa96_600x450.jpg
00b0b_2mVgKxcom1j_600x450.jpg
00H0H_8DIH5UDdG35_600x450.jpg
00C0C_kSfIN29eVcK_600x450.jpg
00a0a_aWpoDiIZPdz_600x450.jpg
00o0o_iQdqYDqxXdU_600x450.jpg
01010_iLvaevYMQ1j_600x450.jpg

1967 PLYMOUTH HEMI POST CAR
32,000 MILES
BARN FIND SURVIVOR
ALL ORIGINAL UNRESTORED TIME CAPSULE
 ONE (1) OF ONLY FOUR (4) PRODUCED
 YES ALL ORIGINAL PAINT
 YES ALL ORIGINAL INTERIOR
 YES ALL ORIGINAL MOTOR AND TRANS
THAT'S NEVER BEEN OUT OF THE CAR !
 AUTHENTICATED BY GALEN GOVIER
 34 PAGE REPORT
 4 BUILD SHEETS AND CERTICARD
 ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL
 ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE ORDER FORM
 NO FINER ORIGINAL EXAMPLE EXISTS
 ONLY ONE REGISTERED PRIOR OWNER
 STORED FOR 35 YEARS
 TOTALLY RUST FREE

YOU ARE LOOKING AT AN INCREDIBLE SURVIVOR CAR. THIS CAR IS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND HAS NEVER BEEN RESTORED.
THE INTERIOR, PAINT, CHROME, STAINLESS. . .ETC. . . ARE ALL ORIGINAL AND IN FANTASTIC CONDITION.

*****NEVER REPAINTED. . ..NO REPLACEMENT PANELS, NO BODY WORK, ALL ORIGINAL SHEET METAL. . ..NO ACCIDENTS. . .. . .*****

I HAVE SHOWN THIS CAR AT A FEW CAR SHOWS AND THE ATTENTION IT GETS IS OVERWHELMING . IT ALWAYS WINS TOP AWARDS.

THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL ITEMS ARE THE ONLY ONES I HAVE REPLACED TO KEEP THE CAR ROAD WORTHY:

NEW OEM EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH DATE CODED HEMI MUFFLERS AND CLAMPS.
CHRYSLER STAMPED ALTERNATOR ( I HAVE THE ORIGINAL ONE THAT WILL NEED NEW BRUSHES). NEW OEM FUEL FILTERS AND A NEW DATE CODED IGNITION COIL(I HAVE THE ORIGINAL ONE). NEW ANTIQUE RED CAP BATTERY.
NEW BFG RADIAL REDLINE TIRES. THE ORIGINAL REDLINE SPARE IS IN THE TRUNK. NEW OEM 4 PISTON CALIPERS ( I HAVE THE ORIGINAL ONES WHICH NEED TO BE REBUILT).

THE CAR RUNS, DRIVES AND STOPS BEAUTIFULLY AS YOU WOULD EXPECT FOR A 32,000 MILE CAR. THERE ARE NO SHAKES OR RATTLES !

THIS IS TRULY A REMARKABLE "BARN FIND" THAT IS IN INCREDIBLE CONDITION FOR IT'S AGE.
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS CAR GO TO ANOTHER COLLECTOR WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT AND MAINTAIN IT AS I HAVE, FOR YEARS TO COME.
THIS ORIGINAL "HEMI CAR" IS TRULY ONE OF A KIND AND DESERVES TO BE PRESERVED "AS IS".

THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE "BARN FINDS" THAT NEEDS A RESTORATION !!

AS THEY SAY " THEY ARE ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE"

FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO DISCUSS THE CAR PLEASE CALL: . . .DENNIS: show contact info . . .

WILL ACCEPT BEST REASONABLE OFFER OVER $250,000

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

It was in a very clean cared for barn :D

We need to see the underside. this is where we will find out if it is truly un-restored...

Since it's local to me and I know we can all afford this beauty I will be glad to go look at it for any interested buyers LOL.

You don't need a/c when you are going 150 mph...:3gears:
As if that car will ever see 50 mph again, let alone 150....
I doubt it will ever see over 5 mph again. They'll push it on and off the trailer with cotton gloves.

You and I have as much revelance to the world that car exists in as we have to Fabragé Eggs.

ALL ORIGINAL UNRESTORED TIME CAPSULE

NEW OEM EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH DATE CODED HEMI MUFFLERS AND CLAMPS.
CHRYSLER STAMPED ALTERNATOR ( I HAVE THE ORIGINAL ONE THAT WILL NEED NEW BRUSHES). NEW OEM FUEL FILTERS AND A NEW DATE CODED IGNITION COIL(I HAVE THE ORIGINAL ONE). NEW ANTIQUE RED CAP BATTERY.
NEW BFG RADIAL REDLINE TIRES. THE ORIGINAL REDLINE SPARE IS IN THE TRUNK. NEW OEM 4 PISTON CALIPERS ( I HAVE THE ORIGINAL ONES WHICH NEED TO BE REBUILT).

????????????????????

As if that car will ever see 50 mph again, let alone 150....
I doubt it will ever see over 5 mph again. They'll push it on and off the trailer with cotton gloves.

You and I have as much relevance to the world that car exists in as we have to Fabragé Eggs.

I'd buy the egg instead. - it's a better investment than this car...
It may have a bigger collector market than this car...

One day it will be too expensive to buy gasoline and gas powered cars will all be in garages, barns or museums...:sigh:

This car has gone beyond the relm of a driving automobile........ The price assures it will stay where it's at. I would think 150K to be closer to the mark. There are collectors who would consider it then.

I always find it amusing that someone would post this kind of "collector" car on Craigslist. You would think that the high dollar "investor" would not be trolling the "want ads". But then again, the re-post potential is worth more in ad exposure, and they might get a "fish" and avoid BJ auction fees.

Since it's local to me and I know we can all afford this beauty I will be glad to go look at it for any interested buyers LOL.

For a Moment I thought it was parked inside your fortress; but then I noticed the missing Road Wheels. ;)

I always find it amusing that someone would post this kind of "collector" car on Craigslist. You would think that the high dollar "investor" would not be trolling the "want ads". But then again, the re-post potential is worth more in ad exposure, and they might get a "fish" and avoid BJ auction fees.
Pre-auction ceremonial publicity.
Building up chit chat on the internet is now the rule.
And it's working here.

For a Moment I thought it was parked inside your fortress; but then I noticed the missing Road Wheels. ;)

The only way it would be inside my "fortress" would be if I was working on it. It's too high dollar for me to own. I like to be able to drive my cars!

I read about this car in Mopar Action magazine. The original owner, and his family died in a head on collision while out on vacation. They were driving a corvair and a police car was out on a call and ran into them. His brother inherited the car, and stored it in a hoarders garage. There was a guy who knew about it for years pinning away at buying it. He finally bought it. He immediately got it running, and said he's not really a mopar guy so he wants it to go to a good home. Here it is for sale again.... I can take pics of the article for those that are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back