68 Polara 4dr

GMPolara

Reaction score
Hi! I'm in need of some new armrests in my Polara. The car is a 4dr so it has the smaller ones (9.5" pad). I was thinking that it would be nice if the armrest extended further back.
When I have my seat all the back, like is my normal. My arm is way off the back of the armrest. Has anyone tried to use the the longer armrests (13") found in a 2dr car in a 4dr? If so, how did it look and function?

There are C-body arm rests available and there are B-body arm rests available. Measure the lengths you have and match them up. The plastic-chromed bases are specific to the length of the padded arm rest.

CBODY67

There are C-body arm rests available and there are B-body arm rests available. Measure the lengths you have and match them up. The plastic-chromed bases are specific to the length of the padded arm rest.

CBODY67
I understand that. I'm just wondering, will a set from a couple fit the front doors of a sedan? If so how well do they line up and look? The coupe's have longer arm rests. Which, if they fit a sedan, would improve the comfort.

Back