WANTED 69-72 Monaco/Polara/Fury roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

justthatguy

Reaction score
Contact seller
As the title says, I'm looking for a project vehicle. The objective is to pay tribute to my great uncle Donald that ran whiskey in a 69 Dodge, back in the day. Rollers are actually preferred as I already have a big block and assorted running gear, and I won't have to feel bad about pulling a running motor out.

As far as I have been able to find out, the source vehicle was most likely a 69 Polara 4 door, likely a 440 in the engine room too. The car itself disappeared sometime in the 80s and though I haven't tried to find it it probably met it's end in a crusher a long time ago, unfortunately.

This said, I'm primarily looking for 4 door roller polaras but monacos and furies are okay as well. Like I said, I want a project, I don't really want a pristine barn find because the original had surface rust and battle scars all over it. I'm in Danville, VA, and I can meet people within reasonable distances to get cars. Budget is flexible but it really depends on the car.

Let me know if y'all have anything for sale, guys.

Welcome from Long Island. Check frequently as vehicles for sale are posted by members throughout the day. Not all vehicles are owned by members, but rather ads or leads that they come across.

Welcome aboard. That's a great tribute. Best of luck with your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back