WANTED 69 Fury door handle linkage rods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69-Fury-UK

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of the linkage rods that go from the exterior door handle to the latch mechanism (69 fury conv) i have no idea how I managed to lose these while my car was in pieces! It looks like they might have balljoint sockets on each end. if anyone has a photo of these parts that will help my thread please do post it.

Thanks All.

I just got in a 68 two door hard top. Will the parts for it work. I can ship to the UK also. PM me if do please

Here is a picture of mine (with holding clips attached), from a 69 Imperial. I hope it helps.

001.jpg

001.jpg

hey thats great, at least know what im looking for now. I had pictured in my mind a rod with plastic ball sockets on the end. I still don't think i have these anywhere, so yes I need two. :sSig_thanks:

My parts book says they are the same for Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge and Imperial 2-door ht and convertibles in 69, so I would think they changed the design with the fuselage era?!

The balls, where the rod attaches to are on the doorlock and outside door handle.
002.jpg
001.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

I have them on a 69 Fury vert if you don't find any from the guys that replied to you.

Yes please! Drop me a PM with costs. STill looking for window roller btw :) Also looking for PAS pump brackets and water pump pulley :icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back