For Sale '69 Imperial Coupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crv

Reaction score
Contact seller
It has potential: 1970 chrysler crown imperial 2dr vynal top
barn nugget, runs Ok needs a lot of tlc ,but is straight and 440 runs good.
If you want to play volleyball in the trunk this is it.I wish I could price it but can't find another to compare to. they only made 254 in the last year of production and it was the last car an itlaian guy designed for chrysler. I would love to know about what its worth.
00K0K_gMeoxBOSTW2_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_4P1vLnBhnuU_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_lkjPYUHL8oK_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_4Grmf5s8TUN_1200x900.jpg

00I0I_4PJAY1Y4i1X_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_j0ylTCln5wR_1200x900.jpg

Very few people left that are willing to take on a full blown restoration which is what that car is going to require.

Would love to know why it's on Las Vegas CL? Lots of pot in both places I guess. Figures I was just out this way, unlikely to return anytime soon.

IMG_20180426_103622.png

Thats no Crown. Small backwindow is Lebaron. Smells like 1 more car to EU :D

Better if it goes to Europe rather than being neglected, parted out or destroyed by the derby folks.
Do these old cars get restored frequently in Europe?

Better if it goes to Europe rather than being neglected, parted out or destroyed by the derby folks.
Do these old cars get restored frequently in Europe?
Not restored, but getting driving quality. Hopefuly.

"Nice driver" would be attainable IF the drivetrain is decent. Paint, vinyl roof, radio, etc. would get it pretty much there. Past that, general maint. and up to the owner. "Rust" might be in the mix, too?

I'm already on it ,my buddy in Portland is working on a deal for me I need a 69 Imperial for my collection.

I see, it’s the owner that doesn’t know what he/she has.

Indeed: in the ad he states ”it was the last time an Italian guy designed for Chrysler...” And I always thought it was Dave Cummins with his crew who designed it...

Well, to be accurate, Cliff Voss and Alan Cornmiller of the Advanced Studio designed the overall concept, but Dave Cummins with his team wrapped it up for production. All American design, and a home run at that. No Italians needed then, there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back