69 Monaco "L" code - Goldmine

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Tons of goodies on this car.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other...a389f567a&item=181338592890&pt=US_Cars_Trucks
For sale is a 1969 Dodge Monaco ordered with the L code 440 Magnum, the original motor is in the car and has never been apart. I believe the original Torqueflite is also in the car. Ran when parked, I have stuck a battery in it and it still turns over. I believe with spark plug wires, fresh gas and oil it will run, and it ran very strong. Sitting for about 8 yrs now in dry Arizona. Car has never been painted, NO RUST, several scrapes and rashes from moving it around, but no major dents. Lt blue metallic with white vinyl roof. I have everything for the car including four wheel covers, original 15 in. are in trunk. I think this car has every option Dodge offered including the dimming eye in the grill, electric trunk, rear window defroster, am/fm 8 track, PW, Power 6 way bench seat, P/windows, locks, tilt column, cruise control etc.....Needs complete restoration but is a very rare and unique Dodge, probably a lot rarer than most of the muscle cars. I have owned this car for over 20 years. I have hung onto it because I planned on using the drivetrain and other tidbits for a 1966 Chrysler 300 I have. The AC clutch is removed, I borrowed it for my old PU. I will provide one with sale. I wanted to clone the 440 version of that car. Well long story short, I now have this car, 2-300s, and a 75 440 Dodge PU and none are roadworthy or even being worked on. I am moving on with other interests. I will install tires that will hold air for transport, and will help load. Shipping is all on you, cost and arrangements. Guys, I have been into Mopars since the mid 70s and wish I had the time to mess with this suff, I don't. I am more than happy to answer any questions about this Dodge Monaco but I don't need, or have the time to hear about your Uncles garage full of Hemi cars or be schooled on what I have. SCAMMERS, don't bother. I do want to sell this car and will gladly answer any and all inquiries about it. Car is in Phoenix AZ. If you send me a message I will respond, call you if you like. I am using my wifes ebay page. I just don't want my number published here. '

On Mar-04-14 at 18:56:42 PST, seller added the following information:. Car has the high rise cast iron manifolds. I do not think it has posi, but it is a 489 case. Disk brake car, I do not know if it is the Budd system, stopped very well in the day. I will see if I can figure thFor sale is a 1969 Dodge Monaco ordered with the L code 440 Magnum, the original motor is in the car and has never been apart. I believe the original Torqueflite is also in the car. Ran when parked, I have stuck a battery in it and it still turns over. I believe with spark plug wires, fresh gas and oil it will run, and it ran very strong. Sitting for about 8 yrs now in dry Arizona. Car has never been painted, NO RUST, several scrapes and rashes from moving it around, but no major dents. Lt blue metallic with white vinyl roof. I have everything for the car including four wheel covers, original 15 in. are in trunk. I think this car has every option Dodge offered including the dimming eye in the grill, electric trunk, rear window defroster, am/fm 8 track, PW, Power 6 way bench seat, P/windows, locks, tilt column, cruise control etc.....Needs complete restoration but is a very rare and unique Dodge, probably a lot rarer than most of the muscle cars. I have owned this car for over 20 years. I have hung onto it because I planned on using the drivetrain and other tidbits for a 1966 Chrysler 300 I have. The AC clutch is removed, I borrowed it for my old PU. I will provide one with sale. I wanted to clone the 440 version of that car. Well long story short, I now have this car, 2-300s, and a 75 440 Dodge PU and none are roadworthy or even being worked on. I am moving on with other interests. I will install tires that will hold air for transport, and will help load. Shipping is all on you, cost and arrangements. Guys, I have been into Mopars since the mid 70s and wish I had the time to mess with this suff, I don't. I am more than happy to answer any questions about this Dodge Monaco but I don't need, or have the time to hear about your Uncles garage full of Hemi cars or be schooled on what I have. SCAMMERS, don't bother. I do want to sell this car and will gladly answer any and all inquiries about it. Car is in Phoenix AZ. If you send me a message I will respond, call you if you like. I am using my wifes ebay page.
ADDED INFO/PICS I have been told the extra light in grille is a really rare super bright light. I was asked about condition of grille, it is mint. Front bumper is very, very nice, and rear is nice with one little dent about the size of a Quarter and maybe an 1/8 in deep. Car came with the optional rubber bumper guards. I added photo of fender tag, it verifies my description. Absolutely a 375HP car with HD torquefliteifes ebay page. I just don't want my number published here. at out. The front seat is fully adjustable, 6 way I guess, has 3 controls on drivers side.
$_57.JPG

Cruise control on a Police Car???

that's not a police car........not with ALL THOSE OPTIONS and not w/o a B pillar. Monaco brougham, appears to be fully loaded and great color combo. Needs to be left as is but likely it'll be parted for the eng to go into something else.

anyone know what C51 is? Never seen that before.

Last edited:
I know where there is a Monaco just like this, L-Code 440, cruise, AC, Disc...

Probably right were I last saw it...
2010-05-08_043.jpg

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back