For Sale 71 Fury 4dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

66MonacoWagon

Reaction score
Contact seller
Sorry if this is a repeat. Looks pretty nice. Not mine.
1971 Plymouth Fury III

00s0s_4tpXZR1PEJO_600x450.jpg

Nice car, but it better not need the subframe replaced for $5000.

I need a new inspection done though. The car will need work on the bottom in regards to the frame . I have a better front K frame from Missouri in storage. The car needs a true Mopar man with some time to get her back in shape.

Then again, if it's just a high ask to keep the derby and bass crowd away, good for him.

Is this the blue car I remember from a couple months ago, that someone shared pics of, being painted out in a open backyard?

For posterity...

Up for sale is my '71 Plymouth Fury III. I have owned the car for 2 years with the intention of a frame resto/replace. Unfortunately being married with children is difficult. I purchased the car from a gentleman from Buffalo. He inherited it from his grandfather and a partial restore of a drive able car. He had the brakes done all around including the lines within the past 7 years. The headliner and rear seat were reupholstered,new rubber o the rims plus a new spare tire. The car was repainted the original Plymouth color. Paint is in decent shape with some scuffs and scratches The windshield was replaced, newer starter, alternator, distributor and points along with plugs and wires. I have installed last summer a new water pump, new valve cover gaskets, a re-cored radiator, new belts and soe parts for the Carter 2 barrel carburetor. I've done 2 oil changes an run a lead fuel additive to the gas. The car has power steering, NO POWER BRAKES (Pump them brakes - (Old school). The car stops good with no pulsing. The motor is a 318 LA, 2 barrel carb. Not a racer but it moves quite well. The exhaust is newer and throaty with dual cherry bomb like muffler with chrome tips. The car is drivable , is currently insured and registered. I need a new inspection done though. The car will need work on the bottom in regards to the frame . I have a better front K frame from Missouri in storage. The car needs a true Mopar man with some time to get her back in shape. I have all documentation from the previous owner including the factory build sheet and sales sticker, along with all repairs and parts replaced. A very good looking classic not seen around any more. Make me an offer and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back