NOT MINE 72 Newport Coupe 507 Cui in The Netherlands

Thank you for posting, @NY69

I see from the text of the ad that the build sheet is available. Would be great if you could get a copy for records?

PS: I note different exhaust pipes in two of the photos.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Last edited:
Bing translation - NOT grammatically correct:

Description Realistic bid, NEXT TO the car requested, above 20K. For the real mucles, and only for those who know what building this stroker V8 engine costs Original C-body 1972 hardtop Coupe Chrysler Newport. 1st owner build-sheats present, which is fairly rare Bodywork and interior kept original. Completely rebuilt from 0 507 Cui stroker (8.3 ltr) engine, with only the best racing components, weighed on extreme precision, static ratio 10.4 to 1, fully captured and substantiated on photos, receipts etc. Electronic Fuel Injection can be fully regulated. In the car everything can be arranged and read. Now runs on a quiet 550 hp, but can r about a few hundred. 3 gear automatic on t handlebar Electronic double fan-coolers, oil coolers. After construction only walked for a few hours. When starting this V8, the trouser legs curl around your shins...

Subframe completely new, inhibitory new. Stainless steel hand-built exhaust system, double, with X-flow. Never again mot to inspect, so handy, insurance 10-tjes work per year. Recently taxed. Absolute bargain due to no time, and other priorities. Possibly something simple to exchange, depends on what.... pickup, or big opel or something in that spirit No test pilots, wannabees, tire pedals or know-it-alls desired. Car can be viewed on the bridge, driven, felt, sniffed, and judged.

Back