For Sale 727 and 904 Transmissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallhair

Rufus T. Firefly
Staff member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have probably 10 or 12 - 727 and 904 transmissions for cores (although all were pulled from running vehicles but have been setting for years). $120-150 ea. Mostly ~ $120 range. Lot price if you buy them all $100 ea or make offer via PM.

All for B/C body.

Both BB and SB

Most if not all 67 -early 70's.

Let me know if interested

Shipping would be around $100 is my guess via fastenal but would rather deal local or sell the lot for a bulk price.

Parts a a few hours away so PM me if interested with any questions. Please incl email and phone

Some pictured below

Gwu3cGo.jpg

LzdXYWs.jpg

Su7msWY.jpg

Last edited:
Mike (Newp) might be interested. He's a Torqueflite expert and lives very close to you. PM him.

10 or 12 trannys. Where do you find the space. I need to live in a more rural area.

Me, my brother, and Dad collected stuff over past 30 years .. and yeah us hicks tend to stock up on stuff over that much time. Well we did anyway, I don't want to speak for all the hicks around here LOL

All they all big block trans? I have a couple small block 727's, but the builder told me last time I had both rebuilt that the shafts are starting to look like ****. And both need rebuilt again. Might be time for me to find another core. Gonna wait and see what he says, but I may be interested in a SB 727.

Pics of 7 of them posted above. I'll try to get a better grip on exactly how many of each of each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back