For Sale 73 fury 2 door ht parts or hole car....rusty top

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

Reaction score
Contact seller

Nice interior and body parts.pm number for more info,located in nc at 28001

engine and trans already gone.was a 400 car.
nice set of disk brakes.....250$
Loaded 11"x 2" rear brakes,........100$
power steering box.....100$
It has a clear original 73 nc title and it has 57,xxx miles so most of the parts are in nice condition
All parts are + shp.

thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
dr. side,title and interior pix.... Seats are on hold, and most likely sold.the interior harness is very juicy....100$ and shp.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
How much for the van???

Can I get some photo's of the cluster and dash bezel area? Too bad it isn't a I or II, I need a rear bumper. What kind of shape are the exterior mirrors in? I may need some other stuff. I'll know by next week.

mc and booster are gone but all the rest will be included and rotors are nice and thick.i haven't pulled them yet for packing and weight so it will be next week b4 i can get an accurate shp quote.

mike bee

Can I get some photo's of the cluster and dash bezel area? Too bad it isn't a I or II, I need a rear bumper. What kind of shape are the exterior mirrors in? I may need some other stuff. I'll know by next week.

dash bezel looks great but the guy that i got the car from cracked it in the upper lh corner....a real thin spot so easily hidden when fixed,mirrors look ok.i'd like 30$ and shp for it.

mike bee

i got up here today and snapped a few sharts.... Then after I cleaned out my underwear I took a few pix.
mirrors look decent... Glass part is great....55$ shipped for both
doors are in excellent condition also.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I need the metal collar that protects the rag joint on the steering column. How much to ship to 01612? (MASS.) Thanks.

It's not solid at all... Tops about to fall off its so rusty. Doors are very nice tho,all glass is good,fenders are nice....the lower qts. and trunk lid are rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back