For Sale 73 Imperial (Romeo, MI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperigal

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine....

I thought I saw this recently listed elsewhere, but can't find the post. I've included the first paragraph of Barn Fund's article for your amusement.

Low Mileage Luxury Locomotive: 1973 Imperial

You cannot explain the seventies. They had to be lived. People were so much more easygoing. 24 hour news wasn’t a thing when you had to put aluminum foil on your TV antenna to get a station. Children went outside. Avocado Green and Chocolate Brown were popular colors. For everything. Topping it all, American auto companies sold enormous luxury automobiles like this 1973 Imperial during an energy crisis. To be fair, who knew that gas lines would become a thing? Anyway, this locomotive sized luxury barge is currently for sale on eBay in a rather active auction currently floating around $7,100. If you win this low mileage leviathan, plan on leaving its current home in Romeo, Michigan with lots of cash to feed it on the trip home.
Read more at Low Mileage Luxury Locomotive: 1973 Imperial

Probably not the demand for them so no bidding war.

Some dentist from Minnesota likes them.

Lol

Must say I'm amazed, Perry said hard to find 3 or 4 years ago when we got ours, now there are plenty but we got a good one so maybe it was all for the best?

Probably not the demand for them so no bidding war.

Some dentist from Minnesota likes them.

Lol

Must say I'm amazed, Perry said hard to find 3 or 4 years ago when we got ours, now there are plenty but we got a good one so maybe it was all for the best?
Dang, I shoulda got involved with this one...I thought it was gonna go up to 10K...still be nice to grab another two door in time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back