For Sale 74-75 imperial disc brake rear axle complete 9 1/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

300fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete 9 1/4 rear axle with rotors, calipers, shoes, cables, hoses etc....
Philadephia PA area for sale, everything you need to swap is here, suface rust on rotors but they will clean up, parking brake shoes are good, 2.71 gears. message me with a phone # and i'll call you back. $300:sFl_america2:

Imperial Rear discs

I have a complete 9 1/4 rear axle with rotors, calipers, shoes, cables, hoses etc....
Philadephia PA area for sale, everything you need to swap is here, suface rust on rotors but they will clean up, parking brake shoes are good, 2.71 gears. message me with a phone # and i'll call you back. $300:sFl_america2:

Call me about the Imperial rear end 1-408-210-4726 to discuss details. Is it a posi? Are the Brake cables complete and undamaged? Thanks in advance, Stephen

tried to call you many times with no answer, open differential, cables work but are somewhat rusty to look at.

tried to call you many times with no answer, open differential, cables work but are somewhat rusty to look at.

Please try again at 408-210-4736 that should get me anytime. If I don't answer leave a message with your contact information. Thanks in advance. Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back