For Sale 75 Imperial -

Status
Not open for further replies.

IwannaImp

Reaction score
Contact seller
It's nice to have dreams....and a price that is out of this world!:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:

Chrysler: LeBaron

s-l1600.jpg

It's now at $4,150.00
I was out a long time ago.
The $26k BIN is gone, but reserve not met... Good luck to the seller, I think he is close to the top dollar.
I think the formal market is out of wack now so I'm out. back to slab fast top project hunting window shopping.
Fixed...:lol:

With all on your plate, I'm surprised you have time to seriously consider another... I guess the jeep helped some though?

The Formal market is never really "in wack" AFAIAC... all you can do is watch until the right one shows up and be ready to pull the trigger.

The $26k BIN is gone, but reserve not met... Good luck to the seller, I think he is close to the top dollar.

Fixed...:lol:

With all on your plate, I'm surprised you have time to seriously consider another... I guess the jeep helped some though?

The Formal market is never really "in wack" AFAIAC... all you can do is watch until the right one shows up and be ready to pull the trigger.
Yep your right with window shopping, there have been at least 2 that were in the range of what I will pay and I liked well enough that I let go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back