81 Cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I wouldn't ordinarily post these types of cars but since I found out Dave likes these I thought it was worthy of it.
Since it seemed that 99.9% had vinyl tops, it's refreshing to see a nice bright red car without one. That's how they looked best.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981...4830628?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c6b10e624

svqkb8.jpg

Thank You for thinking of me Stan. I dont like the LS nose on those, I'd prefer the standard Cordoba grille. At the time I had my four Miradas I also had a 83 Cordoba that I bought for $200.00 I pulled the whole interior our and swapped it into the 82 T-Bar car, they had the same seats

i like them..........and i prefer the t-top, everything looks better with an open top than a closed one. That's not an opinion, it's a fact!

I'm sorry I have to bring up my Corvettes. I always hated T-tops until.....
Everything does look better without the buffeting of a 'vert.

That thing is like a time capsule! I imagine the slant six under the hood will keep the price down. Can't imagine ordering one of these with a smog-era 225.

My recollection of these is that they were nice-looking cars but rather fragile with questionable build quality, like the R-body St Regis and New Yorker of '79-'81. My first boss owned one of these new - said they needed a new car and wanted to help keep Chrysler in business, so they bought one.

The one I could learn to love was that 300 model of these.

could get one of the 1979 300s for 2500 EUR. Thought about it as a winter driver but decided against it

I am certain That had the same grille as the LS.... I still like the Mirada better, the grille and tail lights had better styling
So other than that pimpmobile that you considered, do you thing they look better in genera with or without the vinyl?

I dont like the vinyl top, I hate the fake convertible top. Saying that I loved all of my Miradas the way they were. I wouldnt order a car with vinyl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back