SOLD 87 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - survivor $3450.00 or B/O

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfury68

Reaction score
Contact seller
87 LeBaron GTS 2.2 Turbo, automatic. 100825 miles. Fully loaded with power seats, windows, locks, steering and brakes. Tilt, cruise, delay wipers, am/fm cassette stereo, compass, thermometer, overhead console, digital dash with full instrumentation, fold down rear seat,& lighted vanity mirrors. All of the options work! A/C is ice cold and the heat is hot. This car runs and drives great, around town or on the highway. The head gasket, timing belt & water pump were done around 90k miles. It has a brand new (6-24) battery, newer plugs, cap, rotor wires, parking brake cables, catalytic converter & muffler (oe style turbo with 2 outlets, great sound). The underside still has the factory undercoating and the floor pans are rust free. There is a little rust on the right side rocker, just ahead of the rear wheel that you can see in the picture. The paint finish is still very nice , Rosewood mist, there are a few little dimples and a scuff mark, but it is a 37 year old car. The interior is in great shape with no tears and it's the classic '80s red velour. It is my son's car and he saving to buy a house, that is why it's for sale. You need to see and drive this car to fully appreciate it. We are located in Bethel Park PA 15102, 7 miles south of Pittsburgh. Close to US 19 and South Hills Village Mall. You can PM me through FCBO with any questions. Thanks for looking.

thumbnail_image3.jpg

thumbnail_image4.jpg

thumbnail_image5.jpg

thumbnail_image7.jpg

thumbnail_image8.jpg

thumbnail_image16.jpg

thumbnail_image11.jpg

thumbnail_image14.jpg

thumbnail_image13.jpg

thumbnail_image0.jpg

That’s a neat little piece of Iacocca history there.. wish my wife was a little more understanding with my dirty little habit of collecting cars, I’d be on there like a fat kid on cupcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back