AAARRRGGGHHHH

BIGBARNEYCARS

Legendary Member
Reaction score
O.K. I'm hollering Uncle on Carlisle 2020. Delta in their wisdom changed my Flight Departure From Harrisburg to Wilmington Sunday morning form 10:30 TO 06:00 wIth a Layover in D.C. for 3 HOURS and how ever I tried to work that out the best I could come up with waz to check out Saturday night and call a cab and sleep in the terminal. No Breakfast or Lunch 'cept for the peanuts they now serve. Best choice in my eyez. Maybe this "BUG" will be gone by the 2nd weekend in July 2021? WE CAN HOPE? If so we'll shoot for that, AAARRRGGGGHHHH, Jer

Jer, at the rate we are going Chrysler Nationals will be right after Spring Carlisle! My only concern is assuming we are on how is this going to affect attendance? The internet ruined a lot of it, now we have this virus.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement Mark. I couldn't even find a cab company in Harrisburg to make the trip to the Motel in Mechanicsburg or visa-versa at 3-4 A.M. Talked to several friends of mine in the 300 Letter Car Club That qualify for a free Canopy every since their's been a Chrysler only meet back when they went from Spring and Fall only to 13 shows ever other weekend. And I think the 300 Guy that sets up the canopy has contacted the fair grounds and told them not to bother putting it up this year. Stay well My Friend, see yeah in '21, Jer

Bummer Jer. I will be going mainly because it's so close to home.
Stay well, see you on the next lap.

My son and I are unsure if we are going to make it this year. Even if the show does go on, I wonder what turnout would be like for vendors, participants and visitors. We will wait and see.

In H107 - 108, I am a little social distanced naturally, even though I am next to the bathroom / shower house...
Assuming, Pennsylvania is OPEN by then, I will be there, from Wednesday through Sunday, but we are all assuming that attendance and sales will be down.
But maybe by then, we will be itching to have some semblance of a car show... As long as we are smart, we are outdoors, we can spread out, and have FUN !!!
It sucks that we can't shake hands, and have bro -
hugs, but 50 % of fun is better than --- 0 ---.....
I will bet that never so many of us have said,
"Let Us Pray!" !!!!!!!
Stay safe all... Drink Orange Juice... Let Us Pray.....
Yours, Craig....

Our governor is really slow to change colors from red to yellow only gets you a group of 25. Changing from yellow to green doesn't even have a crowd size increase associated with it. He's sure moving slowly.

Back