Another newby

RandyP

Reaction score
My name is Randy and have always wanted to have a older Mopar. After looking around a bit realized I couldn't afford some of the 60's and early 70's I would like. I just came across this rare one and decided to buy it. Just interested in what others more experienced may think of it. As well as I may needs some parts at some point.

The car is a 77 Dodge Monaco 2 door. Black in color . No vinyl roof. Red Stipe. Burgundy vinyl interior with the Burgundy shag carpeting.
$53,000 miles. I just bought it from the original owner and have a copy of the A title. It has the 360 engine 4 bbl. 8 track Player. Everything on it is original and works, other than he put mag wheels and raised white letter tires. It is very sporty looking. I have looked around the internet and it appears these are hard to come by.

Last edited:
77 dodge monaco

Here is a picture of the car. It really is in very good condition.

photo 3.jpg

photo 5.jpg

photo 1.jpg

That's not a C body but who cares I don't even have one, yet, and I have been here almost 2 years, welcome

Nice car BTW.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice car, congrats!

Thanks. And you are correct. Wasn't even thinking and I knew it was a B body. Guess I should be going to the B Body forum !! if there is one. I hadn't checked. I just came across this one.

They are not as friendly as us.:eek:s_dancing2: Stay here for a more laid back atmosphere. You can go over to fbbo same owner he just has to tighten it in a bit because about twice as many members. they might be a good source for parts.

Stay here..... a lot more talk and help and knowledge about Monaco's than on the B side.

On that note. Why is it that the Fbbo doesn't show a post count like this site does??.......
They are not as friendly as us.:eek:s_dancing2: Stay here for a more laid back atmosphere. You can go over to fbbo same owner he just has to tighten it in a bit because about twice as many members. they might be a good source for parts.

Randy I have a few parts for one of these too. Mostly small items. Parted out a 77 years ago. 2 door if you need anything let me know please

Back