Status
Not open for further replies.

65_Polara

Reaction score
Contact seller
Just kidding... but seriously, I need the space and I could use the fun tickets

-Console, buckets, performance indicator
-Non-functional A/C (sorry, Stan)
-330 horse 383 (runs but hasn't been started in 2 years)
-tilt/tele
-manual windows and brakes (I don't get it either)
-very solid car despite its current geographic location
-Factory MM1 turbine bronze (except for the non-original green passenger door) under the previous owner's rattle-can special
-3 build sheets and fender tag (not that anyone here really cares)

Yes, the interior is out to check/clean up the floors, but it will go back in once I get a carpet and it gets warmer (or you can). It will need the fuel sender gasket replaced and lines blown out. It has a bypass hose to the pump to run from a can, but I don't like doing it (thus, it hasn't been started in awhile). Otherwise, It runs and stops. I drove it into a garage two years ago and trailered it to another and it's been there since. I've spent the last couple years collecting parts (ask about the parts!) and this was going to be the year I drove it to the Nationals... but a 4 speed car fell into my lap (kinda) so it really should go (even though the hoarder in me wants it to stay).

Feel free to ask questions or make offers. Trades have been known to interest me as well. Nothing is out of the question.

buckets.jpg

Console.jpg

Console_door.jpg

Drive front.JPG

Newport_front.jpg

Newport_rear.JPG

Top-plate.jpg

Floor.jpg

Bsheet.jpg

Laminated_ Bsheets.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you should buy this car and the $1K 67 Vert and make a car from the two Stan. I've got a 4 speed and bellhousing hehehe .. it's all coming together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back