For Sale Calling Polara 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr C

Reaction score
Contact seller
I came across this while surfing and thought you might like it.

Price is reasonable and appear to be in good shape and not hacked up.

1971 Dodge Polara | classic cars | Edmonton | Kijiji

$_27 (1).JPG

$_27.JPG

But, but , its a four door with a lot of miles and looks to be pretty low line with only a 318?? But I do like the color, apparent condition and price. I think Dave is looking for something more special if he is tempted to add to the collection.

Critter and I discussed this one last night...blue interior brown exterior what looks like red door jam in one picture mmmmmmm....pass

:thankyou: Mr C ! I do appreciate the shout out. I have a few Ifs on this car. If, that were a sedan , If it hadnt been repainted . It looks like an original brown, but looking at the jamb the car was originally GK6, a great color. The 318 doesnt bother me, and its not too far from Idaho where my daughter lives ....:wideyed:

:thankyou: ..... Steve you know me too well already....

I do want a four door, a sedan with no vinyl top. Id prefer a DK car or a low optioned DE car with a big block. Of course, a 9 passenger big block not green or white wagon is something else Id be all over.

Critter and I discussed this one last night...blue interior brown exterior what looks like red door jam in one picture mmmmmmm....pass

Thats a black interior on a GK6 car Its probably a DE car looking at the interior pattern

Shouldn't look at cars in Critter's Cave at night looked blue last night lol....shall we make an offer for you Dave?

Going from a great color like dark bronze metallic to brown, sorry I don't get it?????

Going from a great color like dark bronze metallic to brown, sorry I don't get it?????
That was an unfortunate expression of individualism, I suppose the owner thought they would keep it forever while having it done.

That was an unfortunate expression of individualism, I suppose the owner thought they would keep it forever while having it done.
:bs_flag: ...no one likes brown more than I but it should have been repainted in its original color, even if it were green.

My parts Guy has a nice 4-Door. He told me one time that a Guy from New Jersey tried buying it off of him.

14753358_1815857501961282_2303470753644077949_o.jpg

:stop: Dont think it was me..... but I will now... give it up :wideyed:
I think it was Bought in a Estate Sale. A guy bought it just for the BB then gave my parts guy the rolling shell. He has a 318 in it for now. Almost All original i believe.

I think it was Bought in a Estate Sale. A guy bought it just for the BB then gave my parts guy the rolling shell. He has a 318 in it for now. Almost All original i believe.
:BangHead: Don't worry Dave... I got this one...:BangHead:

Either the rapist or the current owner is a member here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back