Canadian rust-free '57 Savoy for $6K??

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Not mine. British Columbia. $7.5K Canadian is $6K USD! Six and manual 4 door makes that price not unusual. But how often do you find a clean '57?

1957 Plymouth Savoy barn find | Classic Cars | Tricities/Pitt/Maple | Kijiji

$_59 (1).JPG

$_59 (2).JPG

$_59 (3).JPG

$_59 (4).JPG

$_59 (5).JPG

$_59 (6).JPG

$_59 (7).JPG

$_59 (8).JPG

$_59 (9).JPG

$_59.JPG

Ok I’m on Kijiji every day and I did not see this ....mmm

Its not a V8 has too many doors and and and and

Maybe I’ll call...:rolleyes:

No rust? Absolutely worth the asking price. Regardless of the six cylinder and being a 4dr, it will be more popular than the 440 Dart parked next to you at the car show.

Plus it's Christine Red. Close enough for 90% of the unwashed masses out there.

And I wouldn't restore it. Keep it a safe and dependable survivor.

Still nice with 4 doors, also with the sport tone Option as it seems.
Color seems to be coral, not the red used on Christine and looking way better btw as far as I'm concerned.

I’d be a buyer at $3k cdn. Missing trim looks like a repaint with lots of bondo patches coming off...

Rust free? I see rust!

This would be perfect for the Lakeland scheister to swindle, "refresh" and flip for $25k!

Still I think this is a very solid car; still the proper seams on the rocker Panel/dog legs and untouched wheel lips/quarters with some rust in an early stage if you take into consideration how rust prone These cars are. The White paint could even still be original. The Surface rust is in uncommon places due some issues of a bad repaint, mostly not in some Multi layered sheetmetal spots.
Personal inspection as always is still recommended.

I see rust and that hole is surrounded by filler .....thick filler .....media blasting this car would cause a blizzard ....saying that it looks good as it is and if someone wasn't bothered what's underneath that shiny paint then its a steal

Spoke with the owner on email. Car has had a repaint and will need some bodywork. He sent me these underhood shots...

49390A59-912F-48D2-8E30-B5B0407841B5.jpeg

E8EBC51E-1CAB-4A73-B2D0-947AAC0BC296.jpeg

Back