NOT MINE Chrysler impérial 1971 440 Canadian $10,000 Montreal

coco

Reaction score
Same colour as other one I posted though a 4dr, Terrible small pics but low miles

All original chrysler imperial 440 drives like a charm frame solid floor beautiful no rot or rust fender tag build sheet some options interesting chrysler mic voice recorder tank a gas sending unit new no exchange if ad is there it's available
Speak English also

Do the Canadian Imperials have the km/hr speedometer?

Decent looking 1971 Imperial LeBaron in DR8 Maroon with matching leather interior.
DR8 was gone in 1971. It’s either GE7 Burgundy or GM8 Sparkling Burgundy.

The latter is a one-year-only color and rare — would be great to see the tag of this one. Note the mic and phone recorder on the transmission hump.

Does anyone else see power vents?

IMG_3280.jpeg

IMG_3281.jpeg

IMG_3282.jpeg

IMG_3284.jpeg

IMG_3283.jpeg

Last edited:
DR8 was gone in 1971. It’s either GE7 Burgundy or GM8 Sparkling Burgundy.
I realized that the minute I had made the post. DR8 is a darker shade, with a slight hint of purple and quite a lot of brown in it. This Imp is really nice.

Last edited:
View attachment 671501
from the ad. maybe pic added later
Yep. I had requested it. Thanks!

This car sports a really special color that I like. If she had just two doors, I’d have bought her already even though she has AutoTemp H53 and I want to trim the fleet, not add to it.

She has four doors, so I have (so far) been able to restrain myself. I really hope that someone here will get her and bring her back on the road. Come on folks, she even has P33 Power Vent Windows.

@commando1

Last edited:
I am tempted. It’s 5 hours away from me. The only thing that was also holding me back was that it’s a 4 door as well… But I would really like an imperial. I also like the colour.

Back