Crabby Newport update

Timsnewporttwin

Reaction score
Hello again,

Thanks for all the input from you folks out there. My 65 Newport was struggling, popping through the carb and running rough. On, I believe, Big John's suggestion I kept it simple, found a few seriously fouled plugs. I put in new AC plugs and also changed the coil. It started up normally and popping gone. Took it for a ride and all seems fine. Still need to get on highway for good sustained speed but it did ok. Dealt with a hill, no popping, handled traffic and a trip to the grocery store just fine !! The crabby Newport rides again ! Appreciate the pointers and support !
Tim

Tried to upload one, couldn't do it. Tried a couple times. But it's a white 2 Dr, red interior. Bailed out of a junkyard 12 yrs ago. Tried again, says file too big for server?

You can also use photoshop to reduce the quality of the photo and thus reduce the number of megabytes to a level that the pic will upload. Most of the time, this solution does not diminsh the onscreen quality of your pics.

You can also use Photoshop to reduce the quality of the photo and thus reduce the number of megabytes to a level that the pic will upload. Most of the time, this solution does not diminish the onscreen quality of your pics.
Not many people have Adobe Photoshop, but on a Mac you can easily downsample photos. The photo quality will drop a bit (there ain't no free lunches), but it should still be fine for the purpose of posting on FCBO.

You can also use photoshop to reduce the quality of the photo and thus reduce the number of megabytes to a level that the pic will upload. Most of the time, this solution does not diminsh the onscreen quality of your pics.

Not many people have Adobe Photoshop, but on a Mac you can easily downsample photos. The photo quality will drop a bit (there ain't no free lunches), but it should still be fine for the purpose of posting on FCBO.
I am using my phone 99.86% of the time. Screenshot, cropping and posting the smaller picture is quick and relatively easy to do.

Back