Ebay - 1961 Chrysler Imperial "Custom" - King Rat Rod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Im...a34653a72&item=181267675762&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.jpg

Your looking at "King Rat Rod". I bought this for my wife 4 years ago from a gentleman from St.Louis because she wanted BIG FINS. Now she wants a convertible so I told her she had to sell her Rat Rod first. It has the original 413 cu.inch engine with a newly rebuilt carb & starter from Van's in Indianapolis. The previous owner told me he had the transmission rebuilt. It runs, rides & drives. It does need the wheel cyclinders rebuilt on the front as it "grabs" every once in a while but still stops fine. The tires were new when I purchased 4 years ago. We only take the car out sometimes on a Sunday or to an occasional car show. I have provided many pictures so you can see the good as well as areas that may need body repair. My intention was to restore the car and put it back to the baby blue that it once was. After losing my job last year I know I will never have the funds to do that. Besides, the wife wants a convertible! I also have some extra parts that go with it.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back