Fantastic 73 Imperial coupe

There must be very few Imperials in South America (this car is in Brazil), this is probably the only 2-door '73.

There must be very few Imperials in South America (this car is in Brazil), this is probably the only 2-door '73.
I'm pretty sure this is my old car, that I owned from about 1999 until 2005-ish. The combination of yellow, sunroof and ABS option has to be incredibly rare. I need to dig up some old photos. What an idiot I was to sell it...

I know there is one in Europe, but I don't know if it has the ABS option. Mine was supposedly owned by a Chrysler Zone rep in the Minnesota area, which would explain the unusual options. It was stored every winter. Also of note, it had a set of Motor Wheel spyder rims on it from almost new. just one was stolen while in storage before I purchased it, so I was never able to drive it with the set. I returned it back to the original rims and wheel covers.

I am strongly considering another country for retirement, something off the grid and not under attack. I'd like to keep my old cars, container ship if necessary... but i wonder which country is most old-car friendly and in a good climate? Amazing to think my old car may have made it there before me.

I'm pretty sure this is my old car, that I owned from about 1999 until 2005-ish. The combination of yellow, sunroof and ABS option has to be incredibly rare. I need to dig up some old photos. What an idiot I was to sell it...

I know there is one in Europe, but I don't know if it has the ABS option. Mine was supposedly owned by a Chrysler Zone rep in the Minnesota area, which would explain the unusual options. It was stored every winter. Also of note, it had a set of Motor Wheel spyder rims on it from almost new. just one was stolen while in storage before I purchased it, so I was never able to drive it with the set. I returned it back to the original rims and wheel covers.

I am strongly considering another country for retirement, something off the grid and not under attack. I'd like to keep my old cars, container ship if necessary... but i wonder which country is most old-car friendly and in a good climate? Amazing to think my old car may have made it there before me.
Not under attack from what?

Not under attack from what?
I figured you were one of the guys who would not require an explanation. But let's put it this way.. The US, although coasting on greatness for decades now, is one of the last obstacles for a more 'centralized' government. Consequently, its very core (individual rights, private property, freedoms of thought/speech, pursuit of happiness) do not align with groupthink, collectivism, safe-speech or global mandates. It's not that I have any illusions that other places are "better", it's just that they're inconsequential enough to be ignored while resources are being devoted to destroying the USA. It's gone on for too many generations to turn around in my lifetime.

I figured you were one of the guys who would not require an explanation. But let's put it this way.. The US, although coasting on greatness for decades now, is one of the last obstacles for a more 'centralized' government. Consequently, its very core (individual rights, private property, freedoms of thought/speech, pursuit of happiness) do not align with groupthink, collectivism, safe-speech or global mandates. It's not that I have any illusions that other places are "better", it's just that they're inconsequential enough to be ignored while the US is busy being undermined.
Yes, just wanted to make sure that's what you meant. It's going to be a task to find such a country, you're either faced with globalist hellholes (think Australia) or under-developed, crime-ridden shitholes or simply too foreign in their way of thinking and living which makes them completely incompatible. I too wish there was a little corner of the Earth where one could live without all the nonsense fabricated in the minds of destructive individuals, but we also need to stand our ground, regardless of the outcome.

Carmine tag photo of this car.
Was for sale in Louisiana probably 4 years ago.

9642896-1973-chrysler-imperial-thumb.jpg

Yes, just wanted to make sure that's what you meant. It's going to be a task to find such a country, you're either faced with globalist hellholes (think Australia) or under-developed, crime-ridden shitholes or simply too foreign in their way of thinking and living which makes them completely incompatible. I too wish there was a little corner of the Earth where one could live without all the nonsense fabricated in the minds of destructive individuals, but we also need to stand our ground, regardless of the outcome.
Ronald Reagan said it clearly in 1964.

fb4b8423d3d956d8e67a6cdf7536744b.jpg

Ronald Reagan said it clearly in 1964.

View attachment 666264
Individual freedom in areas of the USA is still a thing, although not entirely, go against certain people and you'll quickly find yourself in the government's crosshairs, sometimes literally. US foreign policy is carried out in exactly the same way, the world's self proclaimed Police, which mirrors its own Police actions and attitudes, dishing out punishments without apology.

Back