First time C body owner!!

plumcrazee70

Reaction score
Hi FCBO! Been a life long mopar owner and enthusiast and finally stepped up to the C body!! Can't wait to tap the resources here to help me with my repairs and upgrades. Always wanted a "cool" cruiser so I jumped in with both feet and bought myself a '68 300 convertible. I now have all winter to make some repairs so I can be enjoying it in the spring. Thanks for adding me and I look forward to chatting, discussing and helping in any way I can. Keep it Mopar!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

PB085567.jpgJust backed her out and took some "glamour" shots. Now, If I can get them posted for you guys.... Sorry, computer dummy you're dealing with here.PB085564.jpgPB085565.jpgPB085566.jpgPB085571.jpg

PB085564.jpg

PB085565.jpg

PB085566.jpg

PB085571.jpg

PB085567.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! Repairs? What repairs? She's a beauty! I like the 70 wheel covers on it. From what I see, the only mods I'd do is the upper rad hose and dual exhaust...

Welcome, Nice car!

I agree, the 70 wheel covers look good. Maybe someone did a 14" to 15" wheel conversion.

Welcome aboard from Canada. Thanks for posting pics. Doesn't look like it needs much but I'd be interested in hearing your plans.

A 68 Three Hundred convertible with a white interior........ VERY NICE! Welcome to the board, my favorite slabbie

Great looking 68. Welcome to the site. A lot of great info here, love the 68 300 vert.

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm thinking a 440 six pack with 100 H.P. hit of nitrous. JUST KIDDING!!! No, the car has some electrical gremlins(go figure-it's a Mopar). The electric seat doesn't work. Dash lights don't work. Driver's side door jamb switch doesn't work. Power antenna and the radio are no go's. Not sure yet if the cruise control works or not. New single stage enamel paint- so, so. Definately getting a dual exhaust. Carburaetor will need a rebuild. Thinking Magnum 500's. And yes, these are 15 inch wheels on it right now. I appreciate any and all criticisms! Thanks.

Back