For Sale Found this imperial for sale on Minneapolis Craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fury1

Reaction score
Contact seller
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/5337527339.html
00m0m_e2ENm1vBxBE_600x450.jpg
00e0e_b1JYj1hrmiU_600x450.jpg
00b0b_9dLqu9PWbKi_600x450.jpg

Looks pretty decent!

00m0m_e2ENm1vBxBE_600x450.jpg

00e0e_b1JYj1hrmiU_600x450.jpg

00b0b_9dLqu9PWbKi_600x450.jpg

Brazed patch Panel. Rare sight These days, probably some older work. Not so great old repaint too, though I like the Color. Mopar Derby car as a catch word ? WTF
Tinley Park Il. could mean some more patched rust, used to live there for a month in some Student Exchange and most of the cars of that vintage were pretty dead even then 27 years ago.

00505_icBZvY7XNVs_600x450.jpg

00505_icBZvY7XNVs_600x450.jpg

Buckets were available, but I think These are a bit younger. Exterior colorchange as well, used to be green.

No power vents....

Buckets were available, but I think These are a bit younger. Exterior colorchange as well, used to be green.

I went poking on the Imperial club site and found the picture at this link ( www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1968/Brochure/Page14-15.jpg ). The interior on craigslist looks very similar to the original 1968 ad. The ad mentions "Crown Convertible seats". So maybe a drop-top got mugged for its interior? Or a special order? That said, I'm a :sSig_noob:, so could be way off.

Second thought, just saw this page (http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1968/Brochure/Page08-09.jpg). This mentions the Crown Coupe and looks similar as well.

The seats appear to have the side latch assembly. I didn't think that came into production until 1970.

Yes these are later seats, absolutely.

WITH A LITTLE KNOW HOW AND TIME THIS IS A DIAMOND READY TO BE POLISHED...

Ehhh.. for the Derby? Can he make up his mind, or is he just another CL buffoon ?

The seats appear to have the side latch assembly. I didn't think that came into production until 1970.
Thanks, Coronet! I would not have known to look for the side latch, nor would I have recognized the importance. That's why I like reading on here, learn something new every time.

Thanks, Coronet! I would not have known to look for the side latch, nor would I have recognized the importance. That's why I like reading on here, learn something new every time.

I'll have to make it to a Shrewsbury show in 2016. And get the boys in Jersey to show up too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back