Free blue floormats

Status
Not open for further replies.

monaco75

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys,

I have a set of blue rubber floor mats that came out of a '67 fury I bought for parts years ago. Honestly, I know nothing about them... Factory, aftermarket? Idk.. I put em in my newport last summer, as it didnt have any. I have no use for them now.

Bob I know you were looking for blue floormats, figured I'd offer em to you if interested.. There yours. Just pay for shipping if you want em.

If Bob passes on them, anyone else is welcome to them as well. Just wanted to throw them out there before they go to the dumpster.

One of the front mats is a little beat up. Other then that, they just need a good cleaning.

Thanks for offering them. I'm looking for a 4 piece set. I have a set that are about in the same condition as yours.

Thanks for offering them. I'm looking for a 4 piece set. I have a set that are about in the same condition as yours.

No problem my man! I didn't know you already had a set! I pulled these out of the newport before showing it to the guys who bought it. Today was cleaning out the garage, and was gonna throw em in the garbage, then it clicked with me.. "wasnt Bob looking for blue mats??" lol

If anyone else wants em let me know!

No problem my man! I didn't know you already had a set! I pulled these out of the newport before showing it to the guys who bought it. Today was cleaning out the garage, and was gonna throw em in the garbage, then it clicked with me.. "wasnt Bob looking for blue mats??" lol

If anyone else wants em let me know!

I would love them. I have a similar set, but mine are from a GM car in the same era with GM logo on them. These would look much better in my 68 Newport.

Their yours Bird. Good timing to! Garbage day is tomarrow.. lol

Shoot me a PM with your address, and we can go from there if you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back