Front Floor pans C to C replacements

Jim 68cuda

Reaction score
After searching for months for a suitable donor car in my area, I decided to go ahead and order a pair of front floor pans from Classic to Current, for my 66 Polara convertible. They arrived by FedEx, yesterday (Sunday), just a few days after I ordered them on line. I had hesitated to order these pans as there were no positive reviews. I had actually wondered how much of my worst rust they would actually fix. I couldn't visualize if they would even work until I actually had them in hand. And that's why I'm posting these pics. I do wish they hadn't skimped on the drivers side. It would have been helpful if it extended a little further up behind the brake pedal, and if they hadn't cut it way down on the far left. But, despite being a bit inadequate in a couple critical areas, I think I can make them work. Also, I had hoped for enough metal on the sides to actually weld directly to the rockers. I knew that wouldn't be the case. It does appear that I can make these work with a strip of additional sheet metal welded on to attach to the rockers and a couple additional pieces of sheet metal to cover the holes the pans don't go far enough to cover.

DSCN4220.JPG

DSCN4225.JPG

DSCN4226.JPG

DSCN4227.JPG

DSCN4228.JPG

Very interesting post. Thank you.
The way I see them is that they're good for 80% of the job which makes the total job easier if you don't have a brake and a bead roller.
Seeing this, I'll change my opinion on the C2C floor pans being total garbage to being useful with extra work needed.

dtf2.JPG
dtf1.JPG

I've posted these before but I put one of their trunk floors in a 59 Desoto. While it doesn't measure up to an AMD piece it does get the job done.

dtf3.JPG

I too was hesitant about C2C because of the bad reviews. As we couldn't find a donor we had no choice but to use them. While not perfect by any means we made them work. Now there is no worry of the seat falling through the floor. 1957 Royal.

20240507_174251.jpg

20240507_174242.jpg

Screenshot_20240722-134556_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20240722-134605_Messages.jpg

Back