Gas, EV, Hydrogen, Diesel comeback....Which way are we going?

This was my attempt at trying to offset my ‘carbon footprint’.
IMG_1017~photo_Original.jpeg

Then when my oldest started driving, we added a Bolt EUV to the fleet. Never thought I would actually use all three bays of my garage. Not pictured is the F-150…. I like to think of the fleet as being ‘carbon neutral’. (And yes, I know I know. EV still have a footprint, I am just having fun…)
:lol:

IMG_1861~photo_Original.jpeg

This was my attempt at trying to offset my ‘carbon footprint’.
View attachment 659328

Then when my oldest started driving, we added a Bolt EUV to the fleet. Never thought I would actually use all three bays of my garage. Not pictured is the F-150…. I like to think of the fleet as being ‘carbon neutral’. (And yes, I know I know. EV still have a footprint, I am just having fun…)
:lol:

View attachment 659329
My carbon footprint reduction was purchasing a 2015 Ford Fiesta. 40 mpg. It doesn’t need lithium batteries. 110k miles and running great! It also cost less than 18k with the 7 year 70k mile warranty at 0% for 72 months.

Last edited:
I've gone EV with my riding mower, push mower, weed wacker, leaf blower and, hedge trimmer. The rider will do mine and my neighbors yard (1 acre combined) on a charge and the push is for tight areas. Quiet and no fumes no picking up gas or filters, no tune ups or, wintering. I'll stick with my gas car a Subaru Forester 6 speed stick that if is a PZEV, meaning if driving in L.A. the exhaust is cleaner that the air being drawn in.

Back