Greetings From Southwestern Manitoba...

Wildaugust

Reaction score
I actually joined on June 15th. I tried to post then but I have no idea where it went or what happened to it. My C-body is a 1971 Newport Custom 2drHT that I plan on doing as a mildly restomoded cruiser. I'm not going to make any modifications that can't be unbolted and returned to original if I ever choose. The engine is a 383-2Bbl but I have an old Carter AVS that I'm going to rebuild and install on a Mopar M1 dual plane that I bought on ebay. I'm new to this site but not to the hobby. I know that I'll learn a lot from you guys though and if I can help with something from time to time I will. :wave3:

Welcome aboard! A lot of knowledgeable and friendly folks here.

:wav:

Last edited:
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Always good to see another Canuk. Welcome aboard. BTW everyone on this board is into car **** so be sure to post lots of pics. :sSig_welcometoourcl

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I hope to put up some pictures soon (after I figure out how). I don't have a digital camera, yet. I'm still kind of new to computers too so is there a way I can scan pictures from a film camera and upload those?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I hope to put up some pictures soon (after I figure out how). I don't have a digital camera, yet. I'm still kind of new to computers too so is there a way I can scan pictures from a film camera and upload those?

From one Ludite to another your local Shoppers Drug Mart should be able to help you scan to a disk or memory stick right in the store. At least the local one here does. Decent digital point and shoot cameras can be had for < $100 so you may want to break down and get one. You'll never go back to film.

Back