Had to re-register

AL_Brad

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
WTH? I clicked my link to the site yesterday and it showed a page like this one had gone down and had another link... kind of like a "there's no way I'm clicking that link" page...

Today page is "back up" but my login was not recognized. I had to re-register and I see also my intro post has disappeared. ??? Dang

Yes there was some issues with some server upgrades. Here's a quote from Joey about the issue and the possible loss of information.

"Frankly, I don't know right now. Best to assume they won't, but I don't have full information yet. My techs and I have been working on this for about 18 hours straight. First priority is to get everything running. Then survey and deal with any losses.

Long story short, what happened to the best of my knowledge is we were doing some upgrade maintenance on the server cluster and there was a catastrophic collapse and corruption of data. We had to restore from a backup, and for some reason we had to go 11 days back to get a clean backup. (not sure why so far back) I'll make a post with all the important details once I know them all." Or you can read through this thread: What is happening with the home page?

I go the "We can't get there" message so figured something was up. Got it several times, but it eventually came back as if nothing had happened. Tried to get to the A-body and B-body forums, too, with the same "We can't get there" results.

Glad everything is back up and running. Thanks for all that y'all do!

CBODY67

I go the "We can't get there" message so figured something was up. Got it several times, but it eventually came back as if nothing had happened. Tried to get to the A-body and B-body forums, too, with the same "We can't get there" results.

Glad everything is back up and running. Thanks for all that y'all do!

CBODY67
B Bodies is back up

Back