Hard Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does this mentalty come from?
I just dont understand what the rational is.
You CAN'T be a car lover to want to do that. Only an attention ***** with bad taste.

Posted via Topify using Android

That's just a damn shame, people like this dude have their faces in Car Craft magazine way too much.

That needs an engine compartment fire to blister the paint and have insurance pay to make that right again.

I'd drive a slant six stick fury, but I'm not sure I'd drive that. Maybe. To the paint shop.

Last edited:
Hey that's the first car I drove!!!!! My parents had a blue one and my brothers and I ran it to death.

The flames don't bother me a bit...in fact, I like the flames on this.

It's the hideous '90s billet POS wheels this car is cursed with is what I can't stand! They are every bit as bad as 20" "rims" with O-rings for tires.

The flames don't bother me a bit...in fact, I like the flames on this.

It's the hideous '90s billet POS wheels this car is cursed with is what I can't stand! They are every bit as bad as 20" "rims" with O-rings for tires.

I agree completely, but if it was a hack job as Nick says, it's worthless.

Looks like an early 90's "custom" to me. Steelies, red lines and dog dishes would go a long way for resale value, even with the crappy paint job. Interior and underhood pics help too.

Last edited:
I agree completely, but if it was a hack job as Nick says, it's worthless.

'Nuff said, then.

Interior is a right off basically, bodywork is well um............and that sweet (used loosely and sarcastically) is something I could do in my uncles backyard with a few cans of tremclad (rustoleum to you US guys)

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back