Hello! 1969 300

1969 300

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post. I just bought a 1969 Chrysler 300 I plan to restore:
2013-04-28_17-42-43_807.jpg2013-04-28_17-42-20_787.jpg
I will enjoy talking with fellow c body enthusiasts!

2013-04-28_17-42-43_807.jpg

2013-04-28_17-42-20_787.jpg

If that car was on CL, I believe we discussed that car here when it was listed.

< Sent from my tablet >

Yes, it was for sale on CL in Phoenix. Could you give me the discussion link?

You probably wouldnt want to see it. If it isnt original we tear it apart. Welcome to the board

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! You'll likely find the thread at some point, just take what was said with a grain of salt and know that we're all happy that the new owner is an enthusiast.

I live in Arizona, and I think it may have a vapor lock issue. I'll get that adressed before I paint/ do interior work.

Welcome to the site from another Arizonian. I remember this car being on craigslist for quite a while but I never got around to checking it out.

What is the original color? Looks like it's currently painted 2 tone.

What is the original color? Looks like it's currently painted 2 tone.

The previous owner told me it was originally white. It is currently a flat black and lime green 2 tone job. I think I will paint it "Formal Black"

Welcome. I remember this car well, indeed.....and ya, you might not want to see the threads about it---it got an thorough "examination".....but I think we are all glad it did not end up scrapped. Would like to see more pics though.

Welcome, and good luck with the project.

Is it wise to have a black car in Arizona? I would think it would be intolerable.

Back