Hello all

Stogie 37342

Reaction score
I want to take everyone here for allowing me to join your group. I'm a newbie to C bodies, although a longtime fan. My first car was a base 66 Coronet. As a young driver I did everything I could to kill it, but it kept on chugging along. Long live the Slant Six. I just purchased a 1977 New Yorker Brougham and getting it finished up. I have A/C issues, the drivers side window needs to be fixed and a few more odds and ends. It's a one family owned 66,600 mile rust free car out of Northern Illinois of all places. I'm headed to my first all Mopar show tomorrow (6/22) and I'm looking forward to meeting other Mopar fans. I plan to take some pictures there and I'll send them along. Do any of the members here live in or near Knoxville, TN? If so, please say hello and maybe we can meet up for cruises. I currently belong to the Seymour Classic Car Club, but I don't know anyone in the club with a C body or a Mopar of any kind. I also own a 2000 Eldorado that needs a new home (the boss says I can only have one toy). I look forward to learning about and enjoying my "new" car. Again, thanks for letting me join.+

Stogie

Back