Hello from Alberta

Northernfins

Reaction score
joined this site today, have been checking it out for a long time, just never registered.

Just came back from a Road Trip to Coeur d`Alene, were we participated in their cruise night on Friday before the car show, guessing 500 cars, we drove our 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury; 1250 miles round trip, ran awesome!

Marty

DSCN0301 (2).jpg

Welcome aboard! You have a beautiful Sport Fury. Feel free to post more pictures of that car cruise.

:sSig_greetingsthor:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Very nice car, love the `70 Sport Furys!

I don't know if Stan hates the word, but it certainly has been misused for the last 20 years.

A tornado, tidal wave, or Sasquatch heading for you when you look out your picture window.... awesome.

That is a very nice Fury. I would like to see more pictures of it, or a new thread with pictures and some history.

Thanks for the Welcome guys ! Didn't see a lot more C-bodies at the cruise; only other one was a 1965 Dodge Polara hardtop 2dr.
Sure makes for a nice road trip with a C-body, lots of room for the family, sleeping bags etc.
We are the second owners of this car, turned 70'000 miles during this trip.
Here are a few more photos of the Sport Fury from this road trip.
Marty

photo 1: driving through the Canadian Rockies
photo 2: ready for the cruise in Coeur d'Alene
photo 3: Flathead Lake Montana
photo 4: 76 Lubricants commercial (Montana)

DSCN0173 (2).jpg

DSCN0305 (2).jpg

DSCN0357 (2).jpg

DSCN0481 (2).jpg

Beautiful pictures in the mountains. What highway or better yet, what was start to finish points of this cruise.

Nice pics, looks like you have a lot of fun with it, congrats!

Wow, stunning views, very nice! Whats the story behind the car? family heirloom, craigslist score, restored driver? Really nice Plymouth.

Welcome...............

Glad you joined.

I love the head on picture of your Fury on the road. I'm a driver type of guy too, Long road trips are my favorite and always avoid the interstates.

Post more pictures of your car when you can.

Will.

Thanks for all the nice coments

We have owned this car since 2007, bought it at a Classic Car Auction, the estate of the original owner was selling it. Car had 64k miles on it, never restored, have all the paperwork for it back to purchase info.

Our last trip took us from Central Alberta, Canada across the Rocky Mountains, Jasper & Banff National Parks, to Northern Idaho and Northwestern Montana. The cruise was part of Coeur d`Alene`s "Car d`Lane" Car Show, about 450 cars cruising 5 square blocks in Downtown Coeur d`Alene.

Marty

Bluefury361, what year is your blue Fury 361?

Back