Hello from North West PA

I'd have to do some serious digging to find a picture and then scan it. It was mist turquoise metallic with a matching interior. If I remember right it had about 86k on it when I bought it. I drove it daily and put about 40k on it before it meet it's demise.

Please keep us posted on your search for a replacement. Keep an eye on the for sale section on this board. A lot of interesting ads get reposted here with the appropriate commentary.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

You guys asked for some pictures. So, here's a couple of pictures of my former ride. Lots of good memories. I found a '68 2 door that I'm getting more information on right now. NYr pa.jpgNYr tx.jpg
When I bought it it had about 84k on it.

NYr pa.jpg

NYr tx.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics. The full lower body molding looks excellent on those cars. Right outside mirrors were not too common on 4 door sedans back then. Very classy ride.

Making AC an option for southern cars makes about as much sense as making heaters optional on cars sold in Canada. Today it's hard to buy a car without AC. BTW great colour on that car too.

Back