Hello from the great North East (er..NJ)

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Just started getting back into my roots....Mopar. Took about 10 or so years off away from Chrysler/Mopar stuff to have a kid (a son). Now he's eleven and I'm looking to get back into it so to speak. My past rides were: 70' Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, 74' Dodge Charger SE, 72' Dodge Charger SE, 73' Plymouth 340 Duster, my wife owned a 70' Plymouth Sport Fury before we married, and I currently have a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T in my garage waiting to be finished. Its about 75% completed. I've had bouts of insanity here and there thinking about selling it (owned since 1993) throughout the years. However these cars keep going up and up and up in value (saw a 440 Challenger R/T for close to 95K on ebay!) and I'm starting to look at it as an investment-which I am ashamed to say.

Anyways back to the present. In July someone t-boned my 01 Cadillac DeVille DHS and my insurance co. totaled it out unfortunately. It had a North Star V8 and soooo reminded me of my old Imperial (big and fast car). I thought now would be a great time to score an old C body fuselage car to replace the caddy. Thus I'm in the market for a 69-73 Chrysler or 70-72 Plymouth Fury daily driver. Although the Caddy could haul, I miss having a 440 or 383 big block under my foot.

If anyone is looking to sell a good daily driver fuselage car, you may find a buyer right here.:ciao:

My1970ChryslerImperialLeBaronBLK02 001.jpg

My1970ChryslerImperialLeBaronBLK01 001.jpg

1972DodgeChargerSE 001.jpg

RT_22 001.jpg

MOPARSatGramercyLane 001.jpg

Well, welcome. I've been riding another member's azz who's from NJ. He "insists" he's from the nice part but I know of no such place. How about you? LOL.

What DO you know Stan..........and prove it?

Welcome to the board from the good part of Jersey..........

Ever think of replacing the Charger instead?

Welcome!

NJ C body owner here, Ringoes-in central-the nice part-LOL. If you find a Cto look at and need a helper, let ,me know. MPJ

Well, welcome. I've been riding another member's azz who's from NJ. He "insists" he's from the nice part but I know of no such place. How about you? LOL.
There are no nice places in NJ. Actually there are...the middle of south jersey in the pine barrens have some nice areas, but also the jersey devil.

o.k.....I have a nice 73 Brougham SE for sale 318 with factory sunroof.......just looking for a plug.................:eusa_shhh:

Copy of DSCF1036.JPG

Back