Hey!

Leviathan

Reaction score
Introducing myself. I've been using this site for years, finally decided to join as I had a couple of questions after replacing the heater core in my 1967 Chrysler Newport Custom 4 door sedan. Owned my Newport since 2004, I'm the 3rd owner. about 7 years ago I got the carpet, headliner and some seat fabric and trim as well as all windlace replaced by a reputable local interior upholstery shop. The car was repainted about 3 years before I purchase her and also had a dual exhaust on, she's what I would call a 20 footer. She is a stock 383 with a 2bbl so 290hp when new new but the dual exhaust may add a couple more ponies. After getting the interior renewed I added American Racing 15 inch Torque Thrust Wheels and BF Goodrich Radial T/A's on her. 2 years ago I redid the underside of the hood as it was developing some surface rust and replaced the hood insulator blanket. This past winter I installed Wilwood disk breaks on all 4 wheels and new rear axles from Doctor Diff on my 8.75 and dressed the engine so it looks a little nicer (to me) than stock. She sounds great and runs really good and now she stops as well.

20240822_195612.jpg

20240930_113155.jpg

Back