Hi from PA, '73 newport

jamf

Reaction score
hi everyone. i've been lurking for a few months and figured i would introduce my self. i bought my newport about 4 years ago. still has the original 49,958 mile 400/727 in and running strong, but it is about to get an od a-833 and 3.91 suregrip.
20130624_201934_zps283205a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] any of you guys going to carlisle?

Welcome aboard!

:sFl_america2:

Ya, you'll see a bunch of us on the stock C-Body line on the Green Show Field.

Welcome, a lot of us here will be attending Carlisle. They're gonna need more space once the C bodies arrive

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! About to do a 4 spd conversion? Well need plenty of pics!

Welcome to the fun! You guys are killing me! No one was really into the '73 chryslers before. As soon as i sell mine, their popping up all over on the site. Great looking car!

Welcome aboard. The car looks great. Hard to tell from just one pic but the suspension seems cranked up pretty high. Can you say what you've done there?

thanks guys. it's not really as high as it looks in that pic. i added some leafs from a 72 imperial i junked to the existing stacks and cranked the t bars a few turns. . it sits nice on level ground with just a slight rake

thanks guys. it's not really as high as it looks in that pic. i added some leafs from a 72 imperial i junked to the existing stacks and cranked the t bars a few turns. . it sits nice on level ground with just a slight rake

Lets see it on level ground then. Looks like a great car.

I kinda like the 73's.

Theres a few of us out there. Cant wait to see your '73 imps done.

I think once you own one you can really appreciate the lines on em. A photo just doesnt do em justice. Great lines you cant see from a normal stand point.

Agreed, we need more pics!

here's a few more pics, has a nice muscle boat stance. the old girl turned 50,000 on the way back from the store earlier
20130629_110835_zpsfb877b24.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20130629_110957-1_zps7ffc9835.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20130629_113735_zpsf7aa81d1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This will probably be both the first and last time you'll ever hear me say this.....

Needs to be lowered.
ROTFLMFAO :)

< Sent from my tablet >

I like it, it's got an aggressive stance.

Back