hood to cowl seal... where to get one

The Mechanic

Reaction score
Hello to all fellow mopar fans,
I am looking for a hood to cowl seal for my 1967 Dodge Polara. This seal will have the clips installed in the seal itself. If anyone has any information where I could get a new one it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Hello to all fellow mopar fans,
I am looking for a hood to cowl seal for my 1967 Dodge Polara. This seal will have the clips installed in the seal itself. If anyone has any information where I could get a new one it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Detroit Muscle Technologies.

Thanks for the replies!! I found the one at Detroit Muscle Technology's and it said they were " out of stock". I also say the ones from Steele Rubber company, but was hesistant to order due to the picture in the ad does not show the clips that are made int the actual rubber before shipping, It m,ay well be the correct one adn it's just showing a generic picture butI ahve not called to find out. I was just looking for another source in case the ones from S

Thanks for the replies!! ok so I called Steele Rubber and the hood to cowl seal they sell does not have the clips installed in the rubber itself, nor do they sell any clips for it. I called Detroit Muscle and the guy was nice enouigh to tell me that he was out of stock but to call Restoration Specialties and that they make them. I looked in their on line catalog and it looks like they have the correct one. Thanks for sharing your info Guys!!

Back